- RSS Channel Showcase 4501542
- RSS Channel Showcase 1729743
- RSS Channel Showcase 3655878
- RSS Channel Showcase 8751908
Articles on this Page
- 12/17/16--11:09: _My Husband’s Christ...
- 12/30/16--18:50: _Sharing My Grief To...
- 01/24/17--06:15: _Remembering Bear as...
- 03/07/17--16:30: _Replaced Hubby’s Fa...
- 07/08/17--14:09: _Me & My Niece a Few...
- 07/21/17--06:04: _Drift Creek Covered...
- 08/18/17--15:53: _Be Sure To Let Thos...
- 09/11/17--15:08: _Honoring My Loss of...
- 11/10/17--15:10: _One Year Ago….
- 11/22/17--13:31: _Poem I Wrote For My...
- 05/24/18--15:53: _A Fond Memory of Me...
- 06/13/18--17:37: _Honoring My Lucy Go...
- 07/31/18--14:25: _Flash Back of Me an...
- 12/17/16--11:09: My Husband’s Christmas Cactus is Blooming
- 12/30/16--18:50: Sharing My Grief To Help Others!
- 01/24/17--06:15: Remembering Bear as a Little Puppy…
- 03/07/17--16:30: Replaced Hubby’s Favorite Music
- 07/08/17--14:09: Me & My Niece a Few Years Ago
- 07/21/17--06:04: Drift Creek Covered Bridge, Lincoln City
- 08/18/17--15:53: Be Sure To Let Those You Care For Know It!
- 09/11/17--15:08: Honoring My Loss of Hubby & Bear
- 11/10/17--15:10: One Year Ago….
- 11/22/17--13:31: Poem I Wrote For My Husband Long Ago!
- 05/24/18--15:53: A Fond Memory of Me and Bear
- 06/13/18--17:37: Honoring My Lucy Goosey
- 07/31/18--14:25: Flash Back of Me and My Baby Boy Bear
My husband had this cactus for many years! It sits beneath my kitchen window! It usually blooms around Thanksgiving, but it didn’t this year! I wonder if it knew my hubby was dying! No of course not, but funny how … Continue reading
blondie63Old CactusSoft PinkTears of Joy
I love to write and Sis Andi suggested I share my experiences of my grief and also how my new chapter in life is going since then. Every one is different in how they grieve! Just know that if you … Continue reading
Here is a photo of my fur kid when he was little! Look at those big paws! Fond memories of the little guy! He will always be my puppy no matter what age! My bestest fur kid! Hugz from Bear … Continue reading
These were among hubby’s favorite music groups, I love them too. His cd’s were damaged so I had to replace them! It’s just a fond memory of my husband! Hugz Blondie and Boo Bear
‘She turned 18 today. Sis shared this pic with me! Kiley is so cute! She has grown into a gorgeous model looking young lady! We were down visiting their goats which I always loved to do! Fond memories, I am … Continue reading
This bridge was considered the oldest covered bridge in Oregon.The bridge was dismantled in late 1997 and the County gave the timbers to the Sweltz family who owned the land only 8 miles to the north of the original sight. … Continue reading
We lost one of our co-workers just the other day and it is a big reminder to be sure and let those family and friends and all of those that you care about know how much you care and love … Continue reading
It has been 10 months since my husband passed away and two months since Bear passed away. Daffodils were one of hubby’s favorite flowers. Around the 11th of every month is it is hard. November will be the hardest! September … Continue reading
One year ago tomorrow I lost my beloved husband and exactly 8 months later I lost my beloved Bear! I was very very strong helping Nathan through all of his chemo treatments and I had to be super strong during … Continue reading
I was cleaning on two rooms in my house and found a scrapbook I had made for my husband. I used to write poetry and here is one I had written for him! I am feeling nostalgic and usually do … Continue reading
My hubby took this pic of me and Bear a long time ago! He was my big baby boy! He sure loved his mama! Tee hee! Hugz Blondie and Lucy Goosey
Honoring My beloved Lucy Goosey in my artwork on my walls! I will have to go through pics and have some made up of Bear too to put on my walls! The stuffed animals are supposed to be replicas of … Continue reading
This was in 2007, back when on a rare time I had my nails done, my hair was long and my beloved shepherd was a puppy! Fond me,pries of my fur kid! Here is to hoping for cooler weather! Hugz … Continue reading